Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ticking Time...Y So SLOW!!

Well now all I can do is WAIT....WAIT for results,WAIT for GD Calls,WAIT for Seat confirmation...If none come then WAIT for fate to show me the way....to where dont ask...dont know cant say :-)
Days are dragging so slow...since i quit my job they seem like yrs ........Not that i am regretting...I hated my job...I STILL hate it mind you...I hate everything abt it from the bay to the people in the bay.....Bittersweet memories...some my fault and many not my fault.....
I know i seem too much pre-occupied with this MBA thingy...But lets just say that my Life is revolving around it as of now.....It looks like the light at the end of the tunnel to me....Helping me go thru each day....Like one more day down....Lots more to go....Started GD classes...The first trial topic given was "Excessive Exposure of Female Anatomy in ADs should be Banned". There was this one guy in the GD...He started off with females in pakistan are draped from head to toe but still the number of rape cases are high there...so exposing is not a reason for crime so y ban it? We can enjoy the ads right...India should change this traditional look...I was like "u r selling a car...What does it have to do with a model exposing? How is that connected to the car being sold??? I mean if its a cosmetic ad u can understand....So exposing just for the sake of exposing is pointless.....I mean we are aware that we cant actually ban it but Ads can be relevant cant they....Afterall excess of anything is bad right? ".
The whole GD one particular episode of seinfeld kept floating in and out of my head...Jerry is travelling in a plane and a beautiful woman is sitting besides him...They get talking and at a point she mentions that she is a model...She gives him a magzine and shows him one of her Ads...He exclaims "Oh the just out of the shower look.How nice they gave you a washcloth to cover urself.For wat is this AD?" She replies "Its for that creasy sofa which is out of focus". Go figure....
Well there was one Mr.Mahesh Nair giving us tips about GD...He says he cud go on talking forever...Well i say if talks i dont mind listening forever....The tips he gave were witty,cheeky....but very very useful....
Hmm wonder whether he will take any more classes...Hope so...After all he was the one who taught me to say My-Ka not MICA :-)

No comments: