Thursday, December 22, 2005

Clarifications against all Ramifications

Well firstly I want to dish out a few clarifications....

Ash you can post however you want..Sign your name at the top,side,bottom wherever...I just suggested you dint to save you the trouble of writing and ourselves the trouble of reading(Kidding)...But since you enjoy it No qualms there gurlyy.....

And I wont be clawing out anyone's eyes....Gosh,you guys painted me out as a villian....Feel free to write anything as long as its within the deceny level maintained in this blog...... :-p
Plus I never thought that Ash could say anything on the blog that would make me want to claw her eyes...LOLz.....But since she(Ash) herself has mentioned that she doesnt want to say anything that would make me claw her eyes out;I wondered: " Have you changed that much Ash since I last noticed??????"

Sid,Go ahead put your number in the blog if you want to...I am not stopping anybody from now on....Go on ya all...Put your cell,land,house number,address,fax,email anything you please.....

Pavan,Welcome buddy....WE have been missing you out here....Even we dint know how this blog thingy works...To be a tad bit honest we still dont...We are all just writing what we want to share with each other...You just go ahead and do the same......

I just spoke to Vicky now...And he is surprised to hear that Pavan has been posting already...That made him determined to post some himself...Which is a good development......

Guys I wanna ask you people your opinions on
Arranged Marriage Vs Love Marriage......
Its the age old cliche topic............Thought we could begin with this...........Any takers??????? LOL

No comments: