Tuesday, December 20, 2005

To do or not to do...thats the question

Hey all

How are you?I dont know why I am posting.But I just felt like it.Know what?I discovered somethin amazing the other day.If you watch a movie before your finals (and the toughest paper at that) you will actually do well in your paper.Ofcourse this may only apply to people like me who can afford to take a gamble and who have worked their **** off for the entire year...but it works.I also found out that I stand third for the uni and if I get the marks I have been...I stand to get a medal...hows that for news?Me pretty happy.I just hope I have not messed up my chances by being so bindaas this exam.

I want to say a lot more but I am yet to judge if this is the place for it.I dont want you thinking that I am crazier than I am do I now?

Ashwini

No comments: