Thursday, December 22, 2005

Uncle Sid

Yes indeed the Lord Almighty has answered our prayers....The blog was no laugh with us all writing serious stuff like exam results and medals n all.....But the recent post was "outright" hilarious....Thanks Sid.....Welcome back after quite some time....Hope work went fine in Mumbai....Must have come back successful else I am sure you wouldnt have been in the frame of mind to give us all such a humourous post...I hope your wife and son are doing good back in mumbai...Must have been hard for you to leave them and come back to an empty house here in Bangalore.....But we co-bloggers are always there to talk to you for company.....as always like all those hours of chatting and yapping (from your office/from the car on your way to Airport/home/client meet)......

First and foremost my apologies Sidji for my "
outright" ATROCIOUS reply to the question
"Who is Sid"?
So my re-phrased Answer :- Ashwini, Sid was an ex-colleague of mine from Accenture.But thats not all. He is an extremely witty and humourous fellow who in the throes of over-excitement tends to get delusional too as proved by his quotes ( Perfection Personified and Tom crusie/Brad Pitt Lookalike ) in his post below........I agree that my previous answer would have been too old-fashioned for Sid.....So I hope you are only too happy with my "re-phrased" answer Sid....

So Ash (clever gal) you must have now deduced that all the over Xtraa excitement was caused due to your "hey Sid, introduce yourself.I dont even know you" statement...LOLz Well atleast you got all those special hellos.....As far as the public demand goes Yup I asked Sid to give an intro of himself so that those bloggers who do not know him can get to know him...Now with this bit of help from me I am sure that all bloggers on this blog know Sid very well.....

Ash now its your turn...Please give a self-introduction (I am sincerely hoping that you atleast wont need any help from me for that..LOL)

And chhaya and vikram...Guys please do the same...Give an intro about yourselves.......Dont be silent readers......That is if ya all are reading this at all......

Hey vidya,maybe you should do the same....See Ash dint know that you quit your job.....So be a sport and write a bit bout yourself from the past(for those who have no clue who you are)to the current(for those who know you but dont know what you are upto at the moment)

I hope you will all cheer for Sid and keep pestering him to write more and showcase his writing talents on this blog....I for now declare him an asset to this blog.....

Again Welcome Back Sid! It was getting too quiet out here....Spice it up a bit :-p

No comments: