Saturday, December 03, 2005

Depression Hits!

Ah well....All in all not a good week for me i guess....well it hasnt been much good in over a year....Got loads of toothache....came to know there's space lack for wisdom tooth thaks to some extra muscle....gotto get that chopped off i believe.....On top of it my right leg has been getting too numb since recent....Doc says get MRI done,coz it seems to be related to the ever present lower back pain I am suffering for the past 5 yrs....Oh wat JOY!
Getting panic attacks everytime i read the cutoffs mentioned and the various possible psychometric tests to be taken incase I get a GD call.................

I am too YOUNG for all this...Life's calling and very am I? I am agonising somewhere out in the wilderness.....................................Cheers......Life is a ray of sunshine aint it??
Oh keep your hair on I am not DRUNK!

No comments: