Sunday, December 18, 2005

Well a very tiring week just passed by...Phew! Am I glad its over or what......I completely agree with the saying : "An idle mind is a devil's workshop"

I dont think I am used to having so much of free time on my hands in all of the 22 yrs that I have lived.......Unfortunately for me only depressing thoughts seem to be filling in my head and ENGULFING me from within(Pardon the "genteel" Language...Excessive Entrance Exams :-p)

I spent quite a few nights tossing and turning with worry about god only knows what...Fear about the unknown future------Must find a word for it.....Well searched for approx 20 mins but dint find any word which explicitly means fear of the unknown....Found a near case one thou.....
Xenophobia (fear of strangers and the unknown) So we can remove the fear of strangers part and use it as of now just as Fear of the Unknown....Also got a word representing it ---------Timorousness - fear of the unknown...Dont know its credibility........

I think I have been brain drained....Maybe all I need is a good vacation and back to normal life of actually having something to do....I am kinda too tired of all this free time.....

For Vidya n Sid : As I was writing this blog I found Vinod online (For Ash, Vinod was also my colleague in Accenture....He is the only one among us still there...i.e Vidya quit too)
I asked him as to how were things on his side and his reply was : SSDD
I asked him to expand saying that I was very ignorant about its expansion....He was pretty surprised coz he believed me to be a Mobile Encyclopedia........So I said to him that I believe the word is Houndini : One who knows all....Yeah thats me Alrite :-p

Oh before i forget : SSDD is short for " Same Shit Different Day "

No comments: