Monday, December 19, 2005

14 Lines to Live By

Once when I was down but not definitely out..(Ofcourse then I dint know that..I thot I was most surely OUT) my near dear ones tried their best to bring back my enthusiasm towards life and to make me realise that All was not Over...That Life was calling and all I had to do was Continue and Not Give up....There was no reason to feel that I had to start all over again in life......

Before any of you get weird ideas of ur own lemme elaborate................This was way back in '00.I was/am/will be an academic all my life....Its what one of those things I want to excel in and am highly bothered on the times that I dont or fall short of my own expectations...This was one of those times :-p

Ashwini, my good friend gave me 14 lines to live by to cheer me up......Well i cant really say what they did to me at that time but I can say that I am quite fond of these lines...What better place than this to share it with my fellow beings.....!


14 Lines to Live By :-
  1. I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you.
  2. No man is worth your tears and the one that is will never make you cry.
  3. Just because they dont love you the way you want them to doesnt mean that they dont love you with all they have.
  4. They say that love hides behind every corner;If you are not finding it,it means that you must be walking in circles.
  5. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
  6. The worst way to miss someone is to sit right beside them and know that you cant have them.
  7. Never frown even when you are sad coz you never know who is falling in love with that smile of yours.
  8. To the world you may be 1 person but to 1 person you may be the world.
  9. Dont waste your time on somebody who isnt willing to waste theirs on you.
  10. Maybe god wants us to meet all the wrong people before we meet all the right ones so that we will be grateful in life.
  11. Dont cry becoz its over;Smile becoz it happened.
  12. There are always going to be people that hurt you so what you should do is go on trusting again but be careful who you trust the next time.
  13. Know who you are before you try to know another and expect them to know you.
  14. Dont try so hard,the best of things happen when you least expect them.
Some of my own fundas are :-
  • Never take life too seriously coz Nobody gets out alive anyways (Some how inspite of how much I love this funda and advocate it;I am never able to follow it im my life...I always take life way too seriously...Hmmm maybe some more introspection is in order)
  • Achievement lies within the reach of those who can reach beyond themselves.
  • Always Always reach out for the SKY coz even if you fail you are still among the STARS!
  • The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreamz.
  • Love in your heart wasnt put there to stay;Love isnt Love unless you give it away.
On a more lighter note I would like to say this even thou I am an academic :-
" I was born intelligent! Education Spoiled Me ! " LOLz
But friends never give up coz hope is what keeps us all going.......!!!!!!!! I am greatly impressed with the picture below.......Live by it people!!!!!



I would like to say that the above Lines and fundas are open to discussion;So if any of you guys have anything to say about them or beg to differ please feel free to do so.......
As a parting shot I would like to say is that :-
"Those who wish to sing always find a song "

No comments: