Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holiday Season !!!!

To set things straight once and for all....
Sid who cares what your favourite color is ??????
Ash you can please yourself with any color you wish...But ever since the blog started each wrote in their own colors...so suddenly when I saw this I wondered for a moment when I wrote that post...Hence asked else wouldnt bother....Well on another note I would love if I had a side business...on any side;Left or Right;Urs or Mine;No issues...Right now no Business only.....What I wouldnt give for a side one atleast...Well jumping on coz any more on this topic would only dampen my holiday spirit(reminds me of my empty coffers u c....All want Money Money :-p)......Now that thats set straight lets move on.....

I just read a few blogs here n there at random;guys you wont believe what valuable junk we have all around us here....I like some....LOL

I wanted to share one of the articles I liked courtesy peakyday.blogspot.com :-

HER DIARY
Sunday night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent.I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing."I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.Was it because i had gone shopping with my friends instead of being with him? On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving.I can't explain his behavior; I just don't know why he didn't say, "I loveyou, too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV.; he seemed distant and absent.Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed.I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep.I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY
Today India lost. DAMMIT

LOL

Happy Holidays People !!!!!!!!!

-Me (Thats Miss K for some and PC for u US {thats u Uncle Sid})

No comments: