Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year to All

Wish u all a very Happy n a prosperous New Year 2007!!!!!

Its been really long time since any one has updated this blog... It looks so dry n pale...
I think we shd get back to updating this blog n let know each other wassup in all our lives...
Wat say??

To start with, I'd like to bring up a few high lights of last year...
Last year has been a year with drastic changes in my life... The beginning and end of the year were sooo different that no one can imagine...
I started the year with dreams of joining a B-School, but due to circumstances today I am back in Accenture doing a job.. Not that i gave up MBA, I am pursuing the same from Symbiosis...

The year had a very good end with our trip to GOA. Thanks to Sid n Vinod who made it happen, without whom this might have ended as a dream to Me n Koyel!! Hoping to have more trips like this in the current year(Thats for u both Sid n Vin, we r waiting for those days to come again.. Planning is left to u guys)..

I am running out of time.. got some work.. Will catch up again..
Bye All..
Do update with ur life of 2006!!!!
Take Care,

Cheers,
Vidya

PS : Hope this year make all ur dreams come true[mine too ;)]

No comments: