Thursday, May 29, 2008

A KPR original...................!!!!

In your eyes
Call it destiny call it fate
Why we met oh so late
Twas a phase when I wasn’t merry
Truth be told I was very wary
Of people places things feelings
I had lost lots of life’s meanings
Then we met as the gods’ willed
I heard you first and then I stilled
My first reaction wasn’t love or contempt
It was just indifference to all your attempts
We were kind and polite and there in began my journey into light
Boisterous you were, taking initiation took you far
Wasn’t long before you were crowned czar
In your eyes I saw a glimmer
Of hope and truth, excited shimmer
Kind, friendly and a leader you were
I never noticed that you were near


I don’t know how the three witches of fate
Spin the yarn of our mortal life
But it just happened on one starry night
You can call him the Judas in this story
He may have been a traitor,
But for us an apostle
For he was the catalyst,
If only for a small fraction
Twas the first moonlight; for this strange reaction
Our first walk, we held hands;
It drove me to distraction
People can call it what they want
I know it’s not just physical attraction
In your eyes I saw a glint
Of warmth and trust, love in a hint
I noticed things that were obscure
It was now clear as never before


I don’t know how the time flew by
How everything to this day comes by
It was wonderful the journey till here
Passionate considerate, more than a mere
We were confidantes without a fear
Twas joyous as a love filled song; hear hear!
One fine day you left me bereft
It all just happened so abrupt
I can’t fathom the whats and the whys
Now I just want to stop all these cries
I wish you peace, and don’t begrudge these bends
I have known all along later that you want us to remain friends
It isn't like I dint try but things are too raw; maybe within time it wont seem like a war,
In your eyes all along
I saw this desire, yes, for this song
Today I am giving what you so long
And yes, this really is our song


~ KPR
P.S Abbreviation expanded for the Ignorant
KPR == Koyel Priyadarshini Ravindra

No comments: